Distinct from other Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), FORT's platform focuses specifically on fulfillment in a multi-tenant environment. For this reason, we call our platform a Fulfillment Management System (FMS), to distinguish it from off the shelf WMS platforms.
FORT's powerful platform makes fulfillment a snap, and provides a comprehensive system for fulfillment companies. The system allows management of multiple warehouse locations, zone skipping, courier label generation, real-time package life cycle management, seamless order uploading and filtering, customer-based preferences, access to 3-tier supply chain channels, client invoicing, robust reporting and analysis tools, and a fully integrated compliance system. No need to use separate systems for these applications.
The FORT FMS goes beyond standard WMS functionality, and is built specifically for those whose core business involves heavy reliance on package shipments.
- Full functionality is available anytime from any internet-enabled computer
- Set-up and integration is quick and inexpensive
- No IT investments – no expensive hardware required
- Product enhancements and upgrades are accessible to all users at the same time
- No long-term contracts, no upgrade fees, unlimited users
- Fully-integrated Order Management System (OMS), an ideal solution for your own customers
Fulfillment Power and Control
- Order Management
- Auto notification messages
- Online Reporting
- Inventory management
- Label printing
- Shipping management
- Email management
- Package Life Cycle updates
- Rate Flexibility based on unit or Dimensional weight
- Seamless courier integration
- Package cubing
- Workflow guidance
- Real-time inventory control & reporting
- Multiple warehouse locations
- Replenishment thresholds by SKU
- Enable cycle counting
- View and export detailed reports
- Cross dock, Will Call
- Brand and sub-brand mgmt.
- Integrated compliance engine for alcohol or other restricted products
- News Editor & management
- Dynamic & flexible customer invoicing & billing
- Reduce order fulfillment cycle times
- Increase order accuracy
- Decrease labor required for fulfillment
- Increase employee productivity
- Robust returns management saves hours
- Provide total visibility to your customers for inventory, package status, etc.
- Offer your customers greater efficiency with the FORT integrated OMS